• GCSE Maths and English at grade 4 and above
• GCSE Science if you intend a teaching career
• UCAS tariff points from Scottish Highers or Advanced Highers are accepted
• UCAS tariff points from the Irish Leaving Certificate are accepted
• All applicants will be invited to an admission interview before an offer is made
There will be opportunities given to receive formative feedback on assessments prior to the formal hand in within tutorial 1:1s. Within the research project there is the opportunity to submit each chapter for formative feedback; this is subject to the careful management of time and submission.
There is a formal or ‘summative’ assessment at the end of each module. Assessment methods include a range of coursework assessments; reports, essays, presentations and a research project. The grades from formal assessments counts towards your module mark.
Percentage of the course assessed by coursework