|Entry requirements 2019-20:
- Our offer is 48 UCAS tariff points from at least one GCE/A levels, or equivalent
- UCAS tariff points from Scottish Highers or Advanced Highers are accepted
- UCAS tariff points from the Irish Leaving Certificate are accepted
- Welsh Baccalaureate
- UCAS tariff points from BTEC level 3 Diplomas are accepted or substantial recent practical experience and a portfolio of work
- International Baccalaureate: full diploma, achieving at least 24 points
- Access to HE Diploma: at least nine credits must be achieved at Distinction grades, with all remaining level 3 credits at Merit grades
- Edexcel/BTEC National: Merit/Pass
- Appropriate language and numeracy skills. National Literacy and Numeracy tests at level 2 or 3 will be accepted in lieu of GCSE English and Maths.
- Applications from current professional practitioners are welcomed.
||We welcome applications from mature students (aged 21 and over as at 1st September in the academic year of admission) and do not necessarily require the same academic qualifications as school leaving applicants. Applicants will be invited to attend an admission interview and will be advised of the criteria in advance. To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
||If English is not your first language you will need an IELTS score of 7.0, with a minimum score of 6.5 in each component (Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking), or an equivalent English Language qualification.
A face-to-face interview may be required before an offer is made.
|Credit transfer and accreditation of prior learning or experience
||If you have achieved a qualification such as a foundation degree or HND, or have gained credit at another higher education institution, you may be able to enter the course at level 5. For further information please visit our Credit Transfer www.ycuc.ac.uk page.
Other qualifications and relevant work experience may also count for academic credit.